Boafesilec Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Shanghai Knights Full Movie Hd 1080p Download Kickass Movie

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b When a Chinese rebel murders Chon's estranged father and escapes to England, Chon and Roy make their way to London with revenge on their minds. Chon's sister, Lin, has the same idea, and uncovers a worldwide conspiracy to murder the royal family but almost no one will believe her.
When a Chinese rebel murders Chon's estranged father and escapes to England, Chon and Roy make their way to London with revenge on their minds.
I thoroughly enjoyed Jackie Chan's martial arts scenes in<br/><br/>Shanghai Knights, but found most of the rest of the film to be a<br/><br/>little painful. My chief gripe with it was the introduction of too many<br/><br/>historical characters into the storyline, set in London in the late<br/><br/>19th Century.<br/><br/>10/10 for the action, 4/10 for the rest.
When a Chinese gang led by high powers murders Chon Wang's father and steal the priceless Royal Seal, Chon's sister trails the murderer to London and sends for her brother. Chon is still a sheriff in the West and goes to New York to get his money from Roy O'Bannon. With the money gone, Roy helps Chon get to London where they uncover a plot between Lord Rathbone and Wu Chow to allow them to rise to be leaders of their respective countries. Making some new friends along the way the pair (with sister Lin in tow) must recover the seal and foil the dastardly plot.<br/><br/>Most enjoyable and all round American film Jackie Chan has made. Simplethat. I'm not saying this is high art or `one of the best films ever made' but it is great fun and has all the things I need in a Chan film. After the mauling The Tuxedo got from critics and fans alike, Chan needed a return to the good old fashioned values, away from CGI! Knights is a great vehicle for Chan. Here the weaknesses in his films are pretty well dealt with, however first - the plot.<br/><br/>The plot isweakyou'd expect, happily not too much time is spend setting it up and it isn't too tortuous. The setting in London succeeds in making he film feel fresh and not just a sequel to Noon, however it does bring some of the film's weaknesses in the crude (and unfunny) English clichés (the awful cockney acting being the worst) and lots of name dropping (Chaplin, Holmes, Doyle, Jack the Ripper etc). Outside of this the film has two very simple foundation blocks that it builds it's potentially weak plot on top of - action and comedy.<br/><br/>The action is great. I saw Cradle 2 Grave last week and was bitterly disappointed by the fight sequences - not only were they uninspiring but the MTV editing made them impossible to appreciate. Here Chan's sequences aregoodhe has done in an USA movie. They are clever, athletic, funny and very well directed - the camera isn't cutting every 5 seconds and we are allowed to see Chan in action. Fann's fights are also excellent (lacking Chan's comedy touch but yet very good traditionally). The final fight between Yen and Chan is good - very tough and my only compliant is that I'd have liked it to be longer (like the climax to Shi di chu ma) but this is a minor complaint and the film's focus on the fight with Rathbone is almostenjoyable.<br/><br/>The second strand (comedy) is pitch perfectlongyou like Wilson's trade mark new age type wonder and philosophising. I personally do and his remarks are funny in themselves but also because they are so out of place with the setting and action of the film. It is a humour that is unshowy, unassuming and just gives a whole comedic feel to the movie instead of a few big jokes spread thin. Of course Wilson and Chan seem to have a good chemistry which really helps and Chan has brought out his classic mix of comedy with his physical routines. Happily the outtakes are not the funniest bit of the film (as was the case in some of his other US films - Rush Hour 1 & 2). They are funny but that mobile phone one looked staged!<br/><br/>On top of relaxed and natural performances by Chan and Wilson is a support cast that would be considered weak if it were in a film that took itself seriously. Donnie Yen is OK but only really used to good effect in the last few scenes - only in his fight with Chan does he become a real screen presence. Likewise Gillen (QueerFolk) is a cliché of oiliness, but he has had enough training to bring off an exciting sword fight. Johnson does a really forced accent and is a little annoyingthe street kid, while Fisher is only average. The strongest addition to the mix is the model and actress Fann Wong. Not only is she drop dead but she has fun during the film, however when called upon to do martial arts scenes she is very fast and impressive.<br/><br/>Overall this film doesn't take itself too seriously so why should you? Instead you should watch it in a light mood and it will be perfect. It will quickly fade from memory shortly after watching it but that's OK, cause chances are you'll want to see this light ball of fun again.
A hugely entertaining and more lavishly mounted follow-up to 2000's "Shanghai Noon," the high-concept East-meets-Western that first teamed top-billed duo, pic rides even taller in the saddlea fleet and funny crowd-pleaser.

Vi full movie in hindi free download mp4the The Drowning Pool full movie in hindi free downloadCase File 27 'Mardi Grass' movie free download hdA Cruiserweight Showdown full movie in hindi 1080p downloadThe Story dubbed hindi movie free download torrentUFO telugu full movie downloadEpisode 12.1 download moviesGladiators hd full movie downloadthe Your Lucky Day full movie in hindi free downloadGotcha! full movie hindi download

last edited 215 weeks ago by Boafesilec

jesigeo replied

170 weeks ago

I am so much happy that you are adding so many good movies here on this site. I am expecting more such good films from you in the future. garage door spring repair I am wishing you all a nice day !!
Please log in to post a reply.