Boafesilec Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Are You Scared 2 Full Movie Hd 1080p

Show Spoiler

7cb1d79195 Dallas, Andrew, his girlfriend Taryn and Reese compose of the DNA Team in an Internet game where the objective is to find treasures in hidden caches. While searching the last treasure to beat the game's record score, they are chased by two psychopaths controlled by the sick owner of an underground site that is filming their movements and they have to fight to survive.
Dallas (Tristan Wright), Andrew (Chad Guerrero), his girlfriend Taryn (Andrea Monier) and Reese (Kathy Gardiner) compose the DNA Team in an Internet game where the objective is to find treasures in hidden caches. While searching the last treasure to beat the record of the game, they are chased by two psychopaths controlled by the sick owner of an underground site that is filming their movements and they have to fight to survive.<br/><br/>The direct-to-video &quot;Are You Scared 2&quot; is a messy, sadistic, stupid and annoying movie that uses all the clichés of the genre. The story begins without any development of characters or explanation of the silly GPS game. The dialogs are terrible, and the character Reese is irritating. Most of the situations are ridiculous, like for example Andrew deciding to return to the control room, or kissing his girlfriend while having a psychopath on their tail. The edition is awful, with scrambled images and unusual camera angles. I am just scared with the possibility of a sequel of this crap. My vote is three.<br/><br/>Title (Brazil): &quot;Armadilhas Mortais 2&quot; (&quot;Mortal Traps 2&quot;)
If you want to watch a great movie, with a solid plot and great acting, this is not the movie. Go watch psycho, or maybe the Texas chainsaw massacre. The only reason me and my friends watched this is because this movie has become a joke between us, after we saw the first. It&#39;s crappyness is legendary at my school. But we couldn&#39;t even watch 30 minutes of this one, so we ended up just watching a clockwork orange. It was the best idea of the year. The acting was worse then the first, and I don&#39;t even know why they bothered to make a 2nd. There were massive plot holes, and the entire movie was completely horrible. I laughed at half the death scenes in the first movie, but this time I just cried(In disgust). Save yourself the money, and avoid this movie at all costs.

Police Aur Mujrim full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieHectic Knife download torrentthe Bukas, babaha ng dugo full movie download in hinditamil movie The Disciples free downloadTears of the Black Tiger hd mp4 downloadLos superagentes contra los fantasmas in hindi download free in torrentGrrl Scouts in tamil pdf downloadA Foot Too Big full movie hd 1080p60 Second Film School: You Too Can Be a Fight Choreographer movie in tamil dubbed downloadThe Crest of Light 720p
Please log in to post a reply.